Model - KE Series
(Kitchen exhaust hoods)
Kitchen Exhaust (KE) hood germicidal fixtures are designed to reduce odor emissions and grease deposits commonly associated with kitchen exhaust hoods. They also contribute to a safer
kitchen environment by lessening the dangers of grease fires.
KE Series fixtures are ideal solutions in diners, restaurants, fast food restaurants, and commercial kitchens (including those in hotels, casinos, convention centers, resorts, etc.); industrial kitchens that produce fish and meat meals; and other environments where grease and oil are used to bake or fry.
KE Series Fixtures feature UVC lamps, and ozone, and are easy-to-mount in two or four-lamp configurations – they may be mounted singly, or in parallel configurations in exhaust systems.
- Reduce risk of fires by minimizing grease deposits
- Reduce unpleasant odors
- Prolong equipment life by reducing grease build-up
- Eliminate need for extra cleaning of exhaust hood and ductwork
- Improve exhaust flow by keeping hood continuously clean
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Easy-to-change lamps